We collect non-personal information, which includes technical information automatically transmitted by the user's device (for example, type of browser, the type of the user's device and technical information pertaining to the user's device, language preferences, time stamps, clicks and visited pages, search logs, the operating system, utilized internet service provider and other similar information). We will also analyze visited webpages content so as to recommend you content based upon your interests.
Non-Personal Information may be automatically transmitted by the user's device. When using our Service we assign your device with a log file, a cookie (session or persistent), web beacons or other related technologies, to collect non-personal information with respect to your activity in connection with our Service.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a web site. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help customize your experience. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org . You may remove our cookie by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable our cookie, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
We collect Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Service and recommend content based on your preferences.
• To respond to users' requests and feedbacks.
• To perform research, analytics or for statistical purposes.
• To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• • To respond to claims that any content available through the Service violates rights of third-parties, to resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, for the purpose of law enforcement or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal information to other parties. We may share non-personal information with:
• Our trusted service providers only to the extent required to fulfill the purposes outlined above.
• Other third parties (including retailers, ad networks, advertising companies, service providers, media and other interested parties) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering advertising (whether via our Service, or websites, applications or services of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Service, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains non-personal information.
• You may share through the Service certain types of information (e.g. music interests and recommendations) with other users.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. Users may, at any time, rectify, update or withdraw Personal Information pertaining to them, by contacting us. Unless we are instructed otherwise by Users, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13, we will remove its information from our servers. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Service.
We use industry standard security tools and measures, as well as internal guidelines and organizational procedures to prevent information misuse and data leakage. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means and procedures to protect the information, which considerably reduce the risks of data misuse, we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe. If you become aware of any security vulnerability or potential data breach, please contact us immediately, and we will take the appropriate measures to address such incident, as deemed necessary.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Service that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control, guarantee or endorse the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Service. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Service, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.